Also available in square, round and oval designs. When tilted to the desired angle the frame can be secured in place with locking knurled wheels that form part of the brackets.
- Hand mitred framework fabricated together using silver solder.
- Bevelled edge mirrors 6mm thick encased in 12.7mm x 12.7mm brass channel frame.
- Lathe formed ball and bracket detail
- Hand polishing of all components before assembly
- Assembled with traditional hand soldering techniques
- Final hand polishing
- Scrupulous inspection before and after electroplating in your choice of finish
- Available in bespoke sizes.
- Available with exposed screws (2-112) or concealed (2-112CLD) back plates